Looking for the fastest and most memorable way to travel around Costa Rica?
Nature Air prioritizes your safety and comfort
while offering top notch customer service on all of our Costa Rica flights. Our planes feature over-sized windows
, affording you breathtaking views of more than 11 different ecosystems from our 15 different routes
in Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama.
Come live the experience of flying on the world’s first Carbon Neutral Airline
Don't lose valuable time on the road when you could be spending an extra night in Puerto Jimenez!
• Tripadvisor award winning property, rated #1 on the Osa Peninsula.
• Recommended by Lonely Planet.
• Located on the famous Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica’s “Little Amazon,” for the most wildlife viewing in Costa Rica.
• Four handcrafted, bamboo, rainforest beach houses, off grid, from which to enjoy your fantastic surroundings.
• Perfectly located on a gorgeous beach (and near several others), with spectacular views.
• In the rainforest, surrounded by abundant wildlife and scenery.
• Wildlife viewing, hiking tours, fishing tours available with expert guides.
• Cooking services.
• Restaurants within walking distance.
• World-class, deep-sea fishing.
• World-class surfing.
• Internet access available on property.
• Kayaks, boogie boards and beach chairs provided.
• Near Corcovado National Park.
• Full kitchen, dining room, two bathrooms in each house.
• Comfortable, custom netted beds with lights and fans.
• Extensive customer support