We give passengers a safe, fun way to travel between these unique destinations,
while saving you hours of time on the road so that you can make the best of your
valuable vacation time. A flight with us means flying past active volcanoes, over
towering waterfalls and along the virgin coastline – turning an ordinary trip
into a sky tour.
We also take care to protect the delicate ecosystems we fly to, and that is why
we became the first Carbon Neutral airline in the world! We care for you just as
much as we care for nature, making passenger safety and comfort our top priority.
Our customer service and on time performance is unrivaled in the region; and our
roomy planes with nature-inspired tail designs and oversized windows make our flights
a one-of-a-kind experience.
In addition to flights in Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama, Nature Air offers an
inflight travel magazine, private charter flights, air cargo service, and a flight
Nature Air has flown more than 250.000 flights in Central America and more than
110.000 passengers last year.
Our history of fine service and safe, reliable operations make us the preferred
airline of the finest hotels in the region and the most respected tour operators
Why Fly Nature Air?
• 20 years of experience and an excellent safety record
• Highest on-time performance of all airlines in Costa Rica
• We are the largest private charter operator in Central America
• We prioritize customer service and creating memorable experiences
• We do things differently - like using fuel derived from recycled vegetable
oil in ground vehicles
• Our planes and routes offer picturesque panoramic views
• We’re proud to be the world’s first carbon neutral airline
• We run our own Non-Profit Foundation NatureKids
• Air travel providers for: Backroads, Tauck, Apple Vacations, MLT Vacations
• Members of: IATA, ATTA, CANATUR, Rainforest Alliance Verified
• We have received international recognition from the top tourism publications
and organizations in the world (to the right).